Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I DID IT!


No matter how often it happens, "firsts" are always a big deal. First tooth (6 at one time), first time sitting (and falling over), first time rolling over (and over and over), first crawl (even if she is going backwards) and then there is my favorite. The first bath time mohawk! I love it. It was so much fun. Max Milligan will have so many firsts in her life and I can't wait to be a part of it. No matter how old we get, we still get to have firsts too. Like me, here is my first BIG picture. Yeah me!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Katie, so fun to get a comment from you on my blog - didn't even know you had one! The bath picture is precious - she's such a punkin'.

Okay, how do you know Kelly and Whitney?? This is such a clash of two worlds for me...funny!