Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Dawgs!




Max Milligan and I got up and put on our gear for the day. So much fun to get her dressed up in her game day outfit. She is definately a Dawg fan. Max Milligan says (very distinctly I might add) "mama", "dada", "duhduh" (doggy), "ti" (tilly) and my favorite- "ruh ruh" (dawg bark). Yes people -I did. I taught my daughter to bark like a Georgia Bulldog. It is the funniest thing ever. I mean, I thought it was funny when I taught Tilly how to bark on command when I said "sick em" but this is sooo much better. Now they both do it. I love to call my dad, the Tech alum, and get them to do it for him. He's a little disappointed in me!


Congrats Dawgs on your win today!

1 comment:

The Webb's said...

Reading your blog makes me so excited for the coming months with Em. Little MM is so adorable!

xoxo
anna