Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another milestone

This past Saturday, Max Milligan hit another milestone. It may not be a big deal to some, but for our little family it was huge. Saturday, our big girl Max Milligan, spent the night off. The whole night! I took her over to Blakely Saturday around lunch and we went to Bowen's first birthday party, which was so much fun. Then, I left. I left my baby girl and went back to Albany. Daniel took me out to dinner and we listened to Brandon play at Harvest Moon. Then we went home and went to bed. Sunday, I slept until 9:00. OH MY GOODNESS that is late. When I went back to get her she was so excited to see me. I am not kidding, she was excited and nobody can tell me anything different. Mama told me that she did so good. Noah spent the night with yah yah too and I was told that he completely entertained Max Milligan by standing on the coffee table and singing "My Girl" So we all got through it and it wasn't so bad. I am blessed with a sweet baby, an entertaining nephew and a very brave Yah Yah.

2 comments:

K.S. said...

so proud of Max Milligan-and of you! we MUST get the girls together soon. let's email about dates. love y'all!

The Webb's said...

I can't believe I still haven't met her. Post more pics -- I need to see more of little MM :)