Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sleeping through the Night!

Max Milligan is sleeping throught the night completely now. Yeah Rah GO Team!!! We are currently working on getting ourselves on a schedule. Mama included because I will be going back to work in March. Sooo I have started waking up at 6 am for the first feeding and we take our day from there. Naps have been the hardest thing to get her to do; however today, she only cried 10 or 15 minutes before falling asleep. Yesterday it was 2 hours. Yes, TWO HOURS the amount of time that her nap is! It was brutal but I kept praying for God's guidance and wisdom. I knew that she was not wet or hungrey or hurting. She was just mad as all get out. So, we let her cry and boy did she. No worries folks we did check on her and pick her up and love her and then laid her back down. She is going to be a strong minded little one for sure!
Yesterday Daniel and I took her to get her pictures done. We are so excited to see how they come out. She did so good. She followed Mrs. Carol with her eyes and made sure that everyone knew how big she could smile. She is such a joy. Especially now on a schedule!

2 comments:

Shannon Lewis said...

I can hear you saying "Yah Rah Go Team!"

Can't wait to read your blog and see more pictures and see you, Daniel and MM again soon!

Love,
Shannon

Unknown said...

Katie, I'm glad to see your baby. She is very pretty and I'm glad she is sleeping well now. Hope to see you soon, looks like you have been very busy.

Much Love

Drew