Friday, February 15, 2008

Max Milligan is already a big fan of visiting Blakely. Or maybe it's just me that always likes to go home. YaYa and Jee-ya(which Jeanne has dubbed herself and we love it!) dote on Max Milligan and keep her while I visit with friends or take a nap, mostly nap. They are so funny with her. Timing each other on how long the other one has been holding her and watching the clock when she is down for her nap. See we allow her to cry for fifteen minutes and Jee-ya watches that minute hand. When it is been 15 minutes, not 16 she is looking at me to get permission to check on her. I love it. I love to see how much my baby girl is loved and I feel so blessed to know that she will always have the most loving family and friends and a very wonderful support system. I love my family and I thank them for being with me always.

No comments: