Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary to ME!

So many things to be grateful for in my life. One of them is my wonderful, good lookin, loves me so much husband. Monday was our one year anniversary and can I say this, "whoa what a year."
Friday, Daniel and I went to Callaway Gardens by ourselves. God was so with us because it rained on the way there and it rained on the way home but it did not rain while we were there except for a small drizzle while we were sitting on a swing in a garden. PERFECTION! Daniel and I had a picnic overlooking a lake. A slight breeze moving over the water. We watched a birds of prey exhibit with a hawk, a great horned owl and a falcon that flew right over our heads. Those who know me know that I do not like birds. In fact they freak me out!!! But this was not so bad. Pretty fascinating in fact. Did you know that the great horned owl has assymetrical ears? One points up and the other points south. So cool. We also went to the butterfly conservatory and the horticulture place. It really was a beautiful day. And it has been a beautiful and blessed year. I am looking forward to many many more.

No comments: