Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Boot Camp

Am I nuts? I mean seriously people, am I crazy? Some say yes some say no. If I am not crazy then why on earth did I sign up for BOOT CAMP???? Yes, you heard me correctly. Not only did I sign myself up, I signed my coworkers Sharla and Sarah up for it too. It's every Tuesday for the next six weeks. Our instructer is Sue and Jamie, it's that Sue from Tony's. She is going to wip us into shape. We'll be outside running sprints, pushups, situps, the list goes on and on and on! What am I doing? I'll tell you what I'm doing. I am getting into shape. Next time you see me I will be hottie boom bottie! Hee Hee!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

yes, you are nuts! always have been, always will be. that's why I love you! so glad you found us... and SO GLAD to catch up with precious MM through your blog.