Thursday, September 30, 2010

update

Okay (Shannon) this is my update... We went to the beach for a long weekend, had a B L A S T!!! The girls were hysterical and I just wish that I had taken my camera to the Red Bar. Or the video camera. One, to catch the girls dancing with the band (yes maam they are groupies) and the other to catch the sweet MM yelling from the bathroom at the Red Bar to the other side of the restaraunt, "You want me to get you another beer daddy?" Oh so funny! We got laughs and looks, but what can you do, you are at the beach! We got back from the beach and I had a slight worrisome moment thinking that Carolina had a hearing loss b/c she was 13 mos and was not talking. Can't help it, it is the Speech Therapist in my. Then one morning we were in the big bead and I was half asleep but waking up to hear Carolina, "tickle tickle tickle" then she went on to say about 10 words to herself. So funny. Now she talks. Thennnnn yesterday I got a call from daycare saying that MM fell and had a cut on her head and they wanted someone to come take a look at it. Then they said, she may need a stitch. A stitch meaning one! I got to daycare and MM said, "I got a booboo on my forehead" Yes you do and get in the car! So we ended up with FIVE stitches. You can count them! There could have been more but doc says five will do. I must say, she did absolutely wonderful and only cried during the actual stitching. So proud. When we left she said..., " I think I need a birthday cake. A birthday cake would make my booboo feel better." So we went to the Cakery and got a small birthday cake. The end!

1 comment:

Shannon Lewis said...

i like it...more please :)