Saturday, March 13, 2010

We really do exist!

Hello my friends! Yes I know I have been gone for a while and I could list you several excuses for my absence, but instead I'll just say TWO GIRLS! :) Really though, we have had so much going on in Davis country. Daniel and I have started going to a new church that we LOVE. Max Milligan is two. She is the funniest child I have ever met. I know you think I am biased but I promise you, she's funny. I go to work laughing every morning. Some of her MMisms... Carolina will cry and she says, "it's ok, i'm right here" so sweet. She went to a Tech bball game and did not like "buzbuz" she told me he picked her up and she "cried like a little baby." She is sneaky and you cannot leave any kind of sweet on the counter b/c she can reach! When she runs, she says "oh goodness oh my goodness." Carolina is 7 months. She is the sweetest, snuggly baby ever. She is a mama's girl and will pitch a fit only when she is hungry and you are not feeding her fast enough. She pushes baby food away and will reach for your plate in a heartbeat. You think I am kidding but the girl loves couscous! At this point she has no teeth but she is working on them. She is sitting up on her own and she looks at MM with sister adoration. It is so exciting to see the two interact with each other. I pray that they are best friends always. Daniel is praying that they'll want to have a small double wedding. Ha! Ha! Moving on to Daniel. What a great father and husband. He is the chef of our house and does so much. I could not imagine doing this without my teammate and best friend beside me. He is moving up in his job and learning a lot. I am back in the groove at the hospital and have a lot of exciting things going on there as well. I am hosting a conference for our NICU in Apirl so all friends, pray for me during this time. So far it is all coming together. At the house, we are redoing the backyard so following pics of the girls (shanny- all for you)you will see before and after of the yard. God has blessed us in so many ways. He is AWESOME! On to the pics

1 comment:

Shannon Lewis said...

YAY! PICTURES!!!!
love it!