Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Olympiad!

So this year was the first annual Easter Olympiad at the Hill. Bubba Jay, Cindy, Stanton, Abby, Stephen, Noah, Daniel and me competing in a series of events to win the GOLDEN EGG! We had an egg on a spoon relay race. Daniel won that one, calling out to his wife (who was in last for reasons I will soon explain), "I'm just a natural athlete." Now the reason I was last is because my sweet nephew, Noah, wanted to hold my hand while we ran the race. He fell down and I couldn't leave a man behind. Then we had the egg toss! Abby and I were partners, Cindy and Jay, Daniel and Stanton and Stephen and Noah. Abby and I won the egg toss. I must say that we were AWESOME!!! This was such a fun Easter. Max Milligan enjoyed watching all of us play and she told me later that she is so excited for next Easter when she will be able to join in all the fun.

No comments: